Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Alone in Loserville

Philip is "at goal weight". Tim is taking doctoral classes for another fortnight. I haven't the slightest clue where everyone else is. They said to meet them here. I believe I've been stood up.

The scale is not my truest friend these days. For two mornings this week, I was at my "new low number". But then it was up again, up again, feel like a hog.

This week I'm posting my quantitative, positively phrased, short-term goals.
I will drink 80 oz of H2O
I will exercise for at least 30 minutes 6 days
I will not eat after 7pm

We'll see if me, myself, and I can serve as adequate accountability. It's seems like a very small, but fun, group.

Less of me later...

3 comments:

Megan said...

aww... how sad! Cute picture with less of you!

I went walking this morning all by my lonesome around the kampground -well china was with me, but that doesn't count! :)

LOVE YOU!

Mandy said...

Your strength inspires me. Keep up the hard work. You look great! I've been counting "points" for exactly one week and am ready to shred the book! However, I will follow your lead & continue to strive for a better me. Love Ya!

Kathy said...

You're beautiful - inside and out! Be encouraged because two more have been inspired because of Loserville....Emily and I are on our way. Hopefully I'll lose the 20 lbs I've gained since moving here!